Fat balls for birds fifty per tub packed full of tasty cereals, oils, fats, seeds and minerals that your feathered friends will love. Ideal for using on bird tables, in a feeder or on the ground. The Deluxe Mix Fat balls will help to attract a wide variety of birds to your garden.
- These energy suet fat balls for birds are enriched with sunflower seeds, beef tallow and seeds.
- Use this food to attract Blackbird, Robin, House Sparrow, Long Tailed Tit, Chaffinch, Song Thrush, Blue Tit and Great Tit plus many more birds to your garden
- Suitable to be fed to birds all year round
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life: minimum of 9 months
“These fat balls are an absolute magnet for birds. Within a few hours of putting them out the birds are queuing to eat them. There is often 3 or 4 birds on the feeder at the same time. Can’t praise them highly enough.” 18/12/2019
How to feed your garden birds:
- Please make sure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with warm water and a mild detergent
- Keep food in feeding stations fresh and dry, removing any wet or old food to prevent spread of bacteria and diseases
- Wash your hands after handling this or any bird feed